I got tagged.
Aileen is so adamant about me becoming a blogger. I guess this is another one of her "ploys" to get me to write something. Guess what, it's working. So here goes:
Rules of the Game...
-Each player must post these rules first.
-Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
-People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
-At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
-Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
These "personifications" are facets of my being that most people who meet me don't always get to see:
1. A Clown. I strike most people as serious, especially during first meetings. But I am, in reality, just a funny person with a serious side (who isn't). Most of my jokes might be corny but I can find humor even in the most unusual of circumstances.
2. A not-really-that-organized person. My co-workers used to think I was the most organized person in the office. Only those closest to me could see how chaotic my files really were. Still, I was doing my job and meeting deadlines. That was enough to keep my boss happy. :) Photo courtesy of NCF.CA
3. A chocolate lover. Maybe my mum breastfed me with chocolate coz it's something I can't live without. Trust me, I can get very cranky if I don't get my daily dose of chocolate. It's funny that I also share same passion with Tappy: EATING MILO. I can finish a whole can of it in just one sitting.
4. An Economist. Not in the technical sense, mind you. It's just my way of saying I'm cheap and thrifty. Kuripot is the right word for it. My closest friends have experienced first-hand how anal I can be about money.
5. A huge Robert Kiyosaki fan. Some people love him, some don't. Luckily, I'm one of those who do love him. Subsequent posts will discuss this fascination in detail.
6. An Insomniac. If I were to choose between sleeping and waking up, I'd choose the latter any day. I just think we could do so much more if we don't sleep as much as we do. Too bad our body can't survive without sleep. Or can it? Hmm...
7. A Pirate. No, I don't wear an eyepatch nor do I have a pirate's hat. I'm no Orlando Bloom nor Johnny Depp either. I only have my computer, internet connection, and an entire global library (pdf files, music files, movies, etc.) open for download. Thanks to Limewire and uTorrent, my stash of information just got way bigger. Hope I don't get busted for this. :)
8. A Homebuddy. They say "home is where the heart is." That's very true in my case. I stay home not only because it's a great way to save money, but more so, because I LOVE to stay at home. It's where I feel most comfortable and closest to my family. Josh Verdes says it best with his song "Home"...
9. A geek. I may not have the stroke of Genius in me, but my sensibilities are certainly those of a geek.
10. A Daydreamer.
My blogger friends have all been tagged, except for one person: Max. Better start sharing your secrets Max! hehehe...