An experiment to put form and structure to frantic and chaotic thoughts...

Friday, July 6, 2007

Mission Organization...

I am, sad to say, NOT a very organized person. I may appear so to most people. But the truth is I find organizing things a very daunting task. My bestfriend, on the other hand, is the most organized person I know. She almost always knows where to pluck a particular information from the deepest recesses of her brain. Which is why she is so efficient and can do so many things in so little time. She's an inspiration to me in more ways than she could imagine. This attempt at blogging is another one of her inspirations. To her, it's an effort to show me the lifestyle that has come to grip her. To me, it is an experiment to reign in my creativity and put form and structure to the chaos that is my mind...

Once again, thank you Aileen...