An experiment to put form and structure to frantic and chaotic thoughts...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I wanna hang myself!!!

Got my hair colored. The stylist called it "light chestnut brown". I CALL IT HAIR COLOR FROM HELL!!!
The application itself was barely bearable. I mean waiting 30 mins for the chemical to dry under a hair cap already made me feel stupid. But seeing myself for the first time with that weird color on me was just plain torture!

Well, I guess it's not that bad. My friends said the color looked good on me. Somehow my face lit up and they said I looked younger. I still need more than just their words to make me feel better, though.
Anyway, what's done is done. I might as well make the most out of my "updated look". I still think hiding all that color under a baseball cap all the time is the best thing to do. What do you think? :)

6 comments:

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

Now we have exactly the same hair color! We can now be called the "Wonder Twins"!!! Hehehe.

darwin said...

My hair's actually several shades lighter. huhuhu... my mom's gonna kill me for sure. hehe

rmacapobre said...

hindi daw healthy sa buhok ang artificial coloring ..

febeth said...

Uso naman yan so OK na yan

Anonymous said...

Musn't really be from hell but from the salon...

Nice color. I like it and it must be great with a white Hanes t-shirt.

BTW, If you are interested to join Affiliate Marketing/Make Money Online Seminar 2008 Philippines, just visit the site. Thanks.

rmacapobre said...

kumusta siomai business? ^_^