An experiment to put form and structure to frantic and chaotic thoughts...

Friday, August 3, 2007

Who is Kyle XY?

I spent most of my days last week watching ABC's TV drama Kyle XY (just don't ask HOW we got to watch it).

Kyle XY is actually a cross between Dark Angel and John Doe. The lead character is a brainiac with no memory (like John Doe) imbued with superhuman abilities (just like Max in Dark Angel). His origins remain a mystery until the last few episodes of the first season.

I like the fact that they focus more on Kyle's relationships rather than his superhuman abilities. I know most of it is cheesy stuff, but I can't help but love it. The show just has a way of getting to you.

Studio 23 will begin airing the show some time next week. Please do watch it. If you want to watch the entire first season, just ask me how.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that that you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the easiest factor to be mindful of.

I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as other folks think about issues that
they just don't understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

my site: online jobs free registration